Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: Nerf Elite Retaliator




As you can already see by the design, the Retaliator is the successor to the older N-Strike Recon, with some changes. Nerf has replaced some attachments with newer ones. There is no sight anymore and the old wobbly stock has luckily been redesigned. It's now solid, but for me and most people too short. I didn't, but SGNerf took a really nice stock comparison photo as you can see. There are still 4 pieces, and the 4th is no sight anymore, but a grip. It's pretty much like the Stampede's, just no bipod and smaller. The new 12-dart clip is nicely balanced between the 6 dart (which is empty way too fast) and the 18 dart clip (which is too big sometimes). Like the Recon, it's fully customizable: a tactical rail, barrel attachment and stock. In terms of performance, this blaster unleashes the full power. I've had 62ft/19m flat results and even 75ft/23m at a small angle! All in all the Retaliator is a nice allrounder: customizable and great performance. I actually suggest it to every Nerf fan, ranging from a beginner to an advanced. I'll see what I can do in terms of modding soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment