Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Updates - Snipercreep is now DarkLime! 1000 hits!

So I thought I'd make some updates for you to avoid confusion. First off, as you might've noticed, I changed my name to DarkLime. I mainly did this for the incredible number of 1000 Pageviews! This blog is up just a month and It's already got over 1000 hits by you! Thanks to everyone for this great event.  Stay tuned, once I hit the next milestone there might be a giveaway... Anyway, when I saw that 4-digit number pop up, I decided to finally choose a unique name. Snipercreep was my beginners name, and after some thinking I chose DarkLime. So don't think that someone else has taken over this blog, It's still me. Also, some things have been updated, added and changed, for example the reviews and mods pages and the other blog's list on the right. Over the next few months, I'll probably focus more on mod guides once I'm through with all Elite reviews. I also have a secret modding project going on which might be done next month. Keep up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment