Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Review: Nerf Elite Triad EX-3



Sorry due to my recent inactivity, I've been pretty busy and let this project down a little. But let's take a look at the Triad. The Elite Triad is basically a Nerf Jolt x3. It has the same mechanisms and is just a little bigger.The Triad's grip may be too small and uncomfortable for some people. The great thing about this blaster, it is a real Elite (not like the blue N-Strike Jolt), which means this little thing actually fires up to 75ft/20m and I've had impressive results in my range tests. For even more powerful shots, I've modified mine (There isn't much you can do, so I just added a spring) so that it now fires and impressive 80ft/24m. The only downside (at least for me) is that you can't mod too much of a heck out of this, but the power even as stock balances this. Overall the Triad is a great secondary and very powerful pistol that I'd recommend for beginners as well for advanced Nerf users.

The plunger with my added spring

1 comment: