Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Updates - New guns, Recent mods & Current projects

Some rather "personal" nerf updates than some news. First off, I recently got some new guns added to my arsenal, which I'm going to review pretty soon, the Rapidstrike and the Elite Alpha Trooper. Regarding my projects & mods, I completely reworked my Longshot and did several cool mods to it. It's currently getting a nice paintjob, and I'll provide you with pics and a showcase soon. Next, I picked up my good ol' Stampede again to make some minor modifications. It is in the queue to receive a nice paintjob finish (pics soon!).

Chaotic Project floor 
Also, I finished my suitable Elite Stock, much better than the short one of the Retaliator. For this, I took the Stock from the Super Soaker Lightningstorm (of which the stock is the best and most comfortable one I've ever seen) and gave it a nice Elite paintjob:


The Stryfe looks like a SMG with it

Awesome, right? It looks great on all elite blasters. See you soon with reviews of the new guns and finished Projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment